Tucson Calibration Services was opened by Leo J. Baumgartner on September 9, 1995 at 7229 N Thornydale Rd. in Tucson Arizona. Over the next several years, T.C.S. was recognized for their superior customer service and was growing rapidly. In 1999 the facility was moved to 1665 E 18th St. to accommodate the increase in our customer base and in-house calibration capabilities. Along with instrument certification and calibration, T.C.S. provides repair services, onsite calibration, and pre-audit consultation.